Friday, March 18, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
1. Swimming and going in the sauna at the pool by my house on Tuesday in lieu of running.
2. Drinking wine at The Local Vine on Wed. night for a friend's birthday.
3. A really great event for ArtsFund last night at On the Boards. I'm an Associate this year.
4. Taking a mental health day yesterday. Sometimes you just have to shut your mind off; mid-week.
5. A sermon I watched about holding on to your peace. It really resonated with me. Time to be still.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
outfitting oneself in a sartorially offensive way that will result in repelling members of the opposite sex. Such garments include but are not limited to harem pants, boyfriend jeans, overalls (see: human repelling), shoulder pads, full length jumpsuits, jewelry that resembles violent weaponry and clogs.
–verb (used without object),-pell·ing, -pell·ed.
to commit the act of repelling men:
Girl 1: What are you wearing to the party?
Girl 2: My sweet lime green drop crotch utility pants!
Girl 1: Oh, so we're man repelling tonight?
*DISCLAIMER: the above conversation is not a dramatization, took place in this room 5 minutes ago.
2009-10; < repellius (ptp. of repellia to eliminate male attention), equiv. to L repel- (s. of repellix) unattractive, celibate, paris fashion week, M.C. Hammer + -repel -ler1