After a tough week, I know I can find five things to be happy about.
1. Swimming and going in the sauna at the pool by my house on Tuesday in lieu of running.
2. Drinking wine at The Local Vine on Wed. night for a friend's birthday.
3. A really great event for ArtsFund last night at On the Boards. I'm an Associate this year.
4. Taking a mental health day yesterday. Sometimes you just have to shut your mind off; mid-week.
5. A sermon I watched about holding on to your peace. It really resonated with me. Time to be still.
How I Edited My Pictures Last Week
31 minutes ago