Friday, April 1, 2011

5 Things

Time to be thankful.

Last week was very trying. Technically, the past month and a half has been (see here), but I am trying to keep my spirits up.

1. For the new iPhone I got on Tuesday. I accidentally dropped my newish (just got it in December) 3GS in the toilet back at the Superbowl Sunday party and have been using my old, worthless 3G ever since; it is sooooo slow and had a cracked screen being held on by packing tape. I went to the Apple Store at Southcenter the other night, full of anxiety about having to drop a couple hundred bucks on a new one, but thankfully a very nice lady gladly replaced my 3GS for free. I am a new woman! I immedialty went home and uploaded about 30 podcasts. Thank you nice Apple Store lady! I later gave her praise in an email survey they sent me. She deserves a raise.

2. Technically this happened last week, but I took Thursday and Friday off and did two things I've been wanting to do for a long time. Pesos happy hour breakfast and a day at Banya 5. I highly reccomend doing both on a weekday sometime.

3. An annoying problem is annoying no more. I'll spare you the details, but YAY!

4. Drinking beer, wine and scotch with my friend Karen tonight at this. Praise be.

5. Taking a weekend jaunt up to Bellingham tomorrow with my friend Alison. Her parents have a lovely house right on Lake Whatcom. Peaceful.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday pretty friend. Have a fun weekend! Let's get together soon, I am always down for brunch at Pesos :)

    ReplyDelete