Happy Monday, lovelies. 5 things to be thankful for.
1. Catching up with my beautiful friend Kristin last week for happy hour and a play (which I still need to review)!
2. My friend Brandon's totally awesome, all-white 80s themed 30th birthday party (with an open bar) on Friday night; even though I paid for it all day on Saturday. Aryln and I in our white.
3. My very good childhood friend, Ira, and his wife, Mai, had their baby on Sunday. They live in Japan, but I hope to visit them soon and meet the baby. They named her Sierra. He sent me a couple pics from his iPad - she's too cute.
4. Arlyn and I ran an 8K race called Beat the Bridge on Sunday morning in the pouring down Seattle rain. I really did not want to go - but I also did not want to let my friend down who was already at Husky Stadium ready to run! We ran it in 44:27 with an average pace of 8:57. We're both training for the 1/2 in June so it was a good little race to get our feet wet; literally!
5. I've been feeling better this week about everything that's happened over the past few months. Time to let old wounds heal.
Here & There 4.22
1 day ago