Monday, May 2, 2011

May Goals

Why not make some?

1. Run more. My 1/2 marathon training is going, but it's not as going as I'd like it to be. The weather is somewhat to blame. I just can't bring myself to run in the rain after work, but I might have to bite the bullet soon. My goal is to run 10 miles comfortably by the end of the month. The 1/2 is on June 25th.

2. Read some everyday. I stayed up half the night on Saturday finishing Olive Kitteridge for book club on Sunday. If I read some everyday, even just for 20 minutes, I could get more shut eye. Which brings me to goal #3.

3. Get more shut eye. Self explanatory. zzzzzzzzzzzz

4. Buy a new laptop. I tend to put off expensive electronic purchases until, well, forever. I still have not purchased a new T.V. my parents gave me the money to buy for Christmas two years ago.

5. Write more. My other blog has been lacking these days.

Do you have any goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment