It's been a while, but I have a lot to be thankful for lately.
1. I'll be starting my new job on Monday! Thankful for answered prayers.
2. My awesome friends. I am very thankful to them for making me feel like a rockstar for my birthday this year. All week long people reached out to me with offers of lunches, dinners, and best of all - a floating/camping trip!
3. I am thankful I survived that camping trip. I am decidedly indoorsy, and we floated (hey, summer goal) down the lower Yamika River. The first five minutes were a little treacherous because we floated right into the trees and my back got all scratched up and some people capsized, but we survived! What doesn't kill you, right?
4. A very nice going away lunch, party and gracious present from a boss who I felt at times did not appreciate me. Haven't we all?
5. I'll be in Barcelona in two weeks!
Weekend Reading 10.21
15 hours ago