Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Update

It's already August 1st (I know) so what have I accomplished this summer?

1. Float (on a river, lake, and on my raft)
Status: Not yet. I did go on a boat though.


2. Concerts at the Mural
Status: This Friday!

3. See an Outdoor Movie
Status: not completed

4. Shakespeare in the Park
Status: I did see some of Macbeth but it got too hot so I left to get some Yogurtland. I am shooting for A Comedy of Errors this weekend though.

5. Take the last two weeks of August off (and go somewhere!)
Status: This might not happen, but I am booking a trip to BARCELONA in September! So that sort of counts, right?

6. Paint my walls
Status: not completed (I am a lazy person.)

7. Dine al fresco as much as possible
Status: not enough! Maybe I'll have a picnic tonight.

1 comment:

  1. i love making lists like this!!!! i should do on the blog too!

    ReplyDelete